Winter season - Das kleine Feriendorf:The southern Alpine ski-area of Superlative directly on the Italian border
- 110 Kilometres of slopes of all levels of difficulty
- 5 cable cars, 4 six- and 4 four-seater chairlifts and 17 draglifts
- nearly 8 km of valley descent
- marked snowboard- and freeride-areas
- 80 km cross-country ski-trails
- illuminated toboggan runs
- natural ice-skating surfaces on the Pressegger lake and Weißensee
- free ski-shuttle
Das Kleine Feriendorf (The small holiday village)
In the middle of the valley area of the Nassfeld ski-arena
- Only 5 minutes drive to the Nassfeld - cable car (4.5 km)
- Only 6 - 8 minutes to the ski-shuttle stop/start of the cross-country ski trail
A small winter paradise
In a quiet location directly opposite the Nassfeld but also centrally located with regards to all attractions of one of the most diverse winter sporting regions of the southern Alps.
Cabin holidays in winter require a snowman and the toboggan. Directly beneath your cabin there is an inviting slope for tobogganing or igloo building and the sleds can be rented for free.
Atmospheric evenings around the crackling cabin fire in your own holiday cabin - try a taste of Austrian or Italian wine. But the snowed-over barbecue can also be easily converted into a snow bar. Apres`Ski in a very different way for once.
Enjoy the sun on endless valley- and altitude cross-country ski trails with no haste or hurry. If the distance or the rest has become too long, the ski-shuttle will bring you back free of charge. Much more comfortable, but with an exceptional charm, you can experience the same by sliding through the winter wonder world in a horse-drawn sled.
You still have enough energy by early evening? Then off to the Aqua arena in Kötschach-Mauthen. Swimming, saunas, relaxing and a small snack to end off an eventful day.
- More information here: www.aquarena.info